Let's do this
Grab some dice, cause they will determine your fate for this challenge. Hope you're feeling lucky.
Once you have your die you will get two rolls to determine your challenge.
Roll number ONE determines how many rucks you have to complete this month.
Roll number TWO determines how many miles you have to walk on each ruck.
Example: I roll a 4 and then I roll a 2. So, I have to ruck 2 miles 4 times in March to complete the challenge. No cheating. No "do overs" or "roll again."
Regular Rucker: Roll 1 die.
Serious Ruckers: Roll 2 dice.
Ruck Clubs: If you want to host a "Lucky Rucker" club event, visit our March Ruck Club page to see how the challenge can be modified.
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. What if my rolls are too difficult?
It is called a Rucking "Challenge."
3. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
4. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
5. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the prize isn't as cool?
We are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
6. What if my Ruck Club wants to do this challenge?
We put together this page to help Ruck Clubs run our Monthly Challenge.
7. Who is running this thing?
My name is Ryan. I run Ruck.Beer, Ruck.Training, and Rucking.com. I kinda like rucking. My email is in question 9 if you wanna ask me anything.
8. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 9 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
9. I have more questions and/or I want to be a sponsor. What should I do?
Email ryan (AT) ruckingchallenges.com.
10. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
11. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox in early March or within 5 business days after you order (if you order in March). Time may be longer for international customers.
12. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost.