Let's do this
Oh, the weather outside is frightful. Sounds like the perfect time to go for a ruck!
This December, bundle up in some something warm and head out for a 4-mile night ruck. The only catch is that one of the miles must be in complete silence.
No talking. No music. No podcast. Just silence.
For this challenge:
Rucking at night can be dangerous. Be sure to wear bright and reflective gear.
Pick a route that has lots of Christmas lights and end somewhere you can have a hot beverage and share some holiday cheer!
(Bulk pricing is available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info)
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time (see FAQ for details).
What is Rucking?
Rucking is simply walking with a weighted backpack. If you'd like to learn more, here is an entire site devoted to the sport of rucking.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
3. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
4. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the patch isn't as cool?
We are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
5. What if my Ruck Club wants to do this challenge?
Cool! If you want to make a bulk order, email us (see Q8).
6. Who is running this thing?
Rucking Challenges is part of The Rucking Collective, LLC. But, if you're asking about the human behind it, my name is Ryan. My email is in question 8 if you wanna ask me anything.
7. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 8 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
8. I have more questions, need to update my shipping/billing address, want ice cream, or need to end my subscription. What should I do?
9. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
10. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox near the start of the month or within 6 business days after you order (if you during the month of the challenge). Time may be longer for international customers.
11. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost. It just takes a while for them to get there.