Let's do this
Spring has sprung and Summer is almost here. Grab your ruck, the scavenger list, and take in the sights and sounds of spring until you’ve found everything on the list.
We’ve added a few blank spots for you to add some items specific to spring in your geographic region. Cicadas anyone?
The Scav Ruck can be done solo, but is always more fun with friends. And, for those of you with kids, this is a great way to get them interested in rucking!
Beginners: You can hunt for items during multiple rucks.
Experienced: No stopping till you find everything.
Clubs: Break into teams. First team to find it all, wins.
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time (see FAQ for details).
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
3. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
4. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the patch isn't as cool?
We are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
5. What if my Ruck Club wants to do this challenge?
Cool! If you want to make a bulk order, email us (see Q8).
6. Who is running this thing?
Rucking Challenges is part of The Rucking Collective, LLC. But, if you're asking about the human behind it, my name is Ryan. My email is in question 8 if you wanna ask me anything.
7. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 8 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
8. I have more questions, need to update my shipping/billing address, want ice cream, or need to end my subscription. What should I do?
9. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
10. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox in early May or within 5 business days after you order (if you order in May). Time may be longer for international customers.
11. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost.