Let's do this
July Fourth is Independence Day. We’ll celebrate it during the month of July in true rucker fashion. With weight on our backs and the list in our hand, we’ll ruck until our freedom tour is complete and we’ve checked off every box.
Note: We realize that some of the ruckers within our community are not from or in the United States. For our international participants we encourage you to create your own “freedom” scav list. If you share the list with us, we’ll include it on our site for others to use.
Advanced: Whatever it takes to check all the boxes.
Intermediate: Break up the ruck into multiple outings if needed.
Newbies: Break up the ruck into multiple outings as needed.
Note: To retain the detail of the figure in this design, the patch will be woven instead of embroidered.
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
3. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
4. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the prize isn't as cool?
We are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
5. What if my Ruck Club wants to do this challenge?
Cool! Just make sure you keep that social distance!
6. Who is running this thing?
My name is Ryan. I run Ruck.Beer, Ruck.Training, and Rucking.com. I kinda like rucking. My email is in question 8 if you wanna ask me anything.
7. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 9 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
8. I have more questions, need to update my shipping/billing address, want ice cream, or need to end my subscription. What should I do?
9. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
10. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox in early July or within 5 business days after you order (if you order in July). Time may be longer for international customers.
11. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost.