Let's do this
This month we're going on a Scavenger Hunt. Your challenge is to start rucking and don't stop until you've found everything on this Scav Ruck List.
Serious Rucker: Don't stop rucking until everything is found. All Other Ruckers: Find all items in as few rucks as possible.
Scavenger Hunt List:
Here is the Scav Ruck List.
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. What if I can't find something on the list?
3. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch and can still win the gear. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
4. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
5. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the prize isn't as cool?
The more people that sign up and subscribe, the more cool stuff we can give away. And, we are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
6. Is Pro Patch Shop sponsoring this challenge?
Yes. Show them some love and visit their website.
7. Who is running this thing?
My name is Ryan. I run Ruck.Beer, Ruck.Training, and Rucking.com. I kinda like rucking. My email is in question 9 if you wanna ask me anything.
8. How do I cancel a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 9 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
9. I have more questions and/or I want to be a sponsor. What should I do?
Email ryan AT ruckingchallenges.com.
10. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
11. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox before the end of August.
12. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost. If you win any schwag, you may be responsible for shipping cost and/or any associated taxes or fees.