Let's do this
For this challenge you must ruck a minimum of 4 miles. Each mile must be completed in less time than the previous mile.
The goal is to ruck for maximum distance while maintaining the standard of "faster than the last mile."
Your "score" is the max miles you reached before you were unable to beat the last mile's time.
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. What if my rolls are too difficult?
It is called a Rucking "Challenge."
3. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
4. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
5. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the prize isn't as cool?
We are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
6. What if my Ruck Club wants to do this challenge?
Cool! Just make sure you keep that social distance!
7. Who is running this thing?
My name is Ryan. I run Ruck.Beer, Ruck.Training, and Rucking.com. I kinda like rucking. My email is in question 9 if you wanna ask me anything.
8. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 9 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
9. I have more questions and/or I want to be a sponsor. What should I do?
Email ryan (AT) ruckingchallenges.com.
10. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
11. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox in early April or within 5 business days after you order (if you order in April). Time may be longer for international customers.
12. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost.