October Rucking Challenge
Go for a ruck carrying a large pumpkin.
Let's do this
Get into the fall spirit by grabbing a large (the larger the better) pumpkin and take it for a long ruck. The pumpkin should be carried for the entirety of the ruck. Placing the pumpkin in the ruck is not allowed.
Serious Ruckers: 10 mile minimum. Pumpkin should be large to very large.
All Other Ruckers: 5 mile minimum. Pumpkin should be medium to large.
Can be done all-at-once or over several rucks if needed.
Sharing the load is rucker's choice.
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. Do I have to do the entire challenge in one go?
No. It can be broken up into multiple rucks if needed.
3. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch and can still win the gear. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
4. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
5. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the prize isn't as cool?
The more people that sign up and subscribe, the more cool stuff we can give away. And, we are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
6. Can I share my carrying my pumpkin with another person?
You're a grown human being. You can do whatever you want.
7. Who is running this thing?
My name is Ryan. I run Ruck.Beer, Ruck.Training, and Rucking.com. I kinda like rucking. My email is in question 9 if you wanna ask me anything.
8. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 9 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
9. I have more questions and/or I want to be a sponsor. What should I do?
Email ryan AT ruckingchallenges.com.
10. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
11. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox in early October or within 5 business days after you order (if you order in October). Time may be longer for international customers.
12. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost. If you win any schwag, you may be responsible for shipping cost and/or any associated taxes or fees.