January Rucking Challenge
Ruck 20.20 Miles.
Let's do this
Start the new year off right. Grab your ruck (and maybe some friends) and ruck 20.20 miles.
Beginner Rucker: Break up the miles through the month.
Serious Rucker: All 20.20 miles straight.
Thanks to Ruck.Beer, one of you lucky ruckers is gonna win a brand new GORUCK Speed Rucker. At the end of the month, we'll have a drawing from all the particiapnts and one of you will start 2020 in speedy style.
Choose your own adventure
*By registering you agree to receive email updates regarding this and other monthly Ruck Challenges. We won’t sell your email address or spam you. That would be lame. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. $10 Rucking Challenge Subscriptions will be renewed monthly based on the date you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Why should I do this challenge?
Because doing hard things and earning patches is awesome.
2. Do I have to do the entire challenge in one go?
No. It can be broken up into multiple rucks if needed.
3. What happens if I don't complete the challenge?
Well... nothing. You still get the patch. But, come on. It is gonna be awesome.
4. Why is the subscription price lower than the single entry price?
Because, we want you to sign up for the subscription.
5. I'm not sure I want to subscribe. What if next month's challenge is too hard or the prize isn't as cool?
We are designing challenges that can accommodate all level of ruckers. You can see our past events to get an idea of what we offer.
6. How do I win the Speed Rucker?
We'll do a random drawing of everyone who participated in the challenge. Winner gets the Speed Rucker sent to their house. Ruck.Beer patch included 😉
7. Who is running this thing?
My name is Ryan. I run Ruck.Beer, Ruck.Training, and Rucking.com. I kinda like rucking. My email is in question 9 if you wanna ask me anything.
8. How do I cancel or update a subscription?
Email me at the address in question 9 and we will cancel your subscription ASAP.
9. I have more questions and/or I want to be a sponsor. What should I do?
Email ryan AT ruckingchallenges.com.
10. What do I do now?
Click the button below and sign up.
11. When do I get my patch?
It should be in your mailbox in early January or within 5 business days after you order (if you order in January). Time may be longer for international customers.
12. What about International folks?
We ship patches internationally at no additional cost.